The ECHAlliance meeting will be held at Fira Gran Via, venue for the Mobile World Congress, and at Mobile World Centre in Barcelona next 3-4 March
The European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) announced the first details of the 2nd Health and Wellness Mobile World Congress that will be held in Barcelona March 3-4, 2015.
The conference programme will consist of keynote presentations by healthcare global leaders, interactive workshops and the showcase of innovative mobile and connected health technologies.
ECHAlliance will once again lead the Mobile Health vertical programme at Mobile World Congress taking place at Fira Gran Via, the premier meeting place for mobile professionals where over 85,000 attendees are expected.
“After the success of last year’s event, we will bring together policy makers, healthcare and mobile stakeholders and patients in order to raise awareness of the transformational potential of mobile technology for Health & Wellness”, said Brian O’Connor, Chair, ECHAlliance. “Our aim is to learn from international success examples and define a practical roadmap to overcome the challenges for real scale mobile health development”.
Latest innovations in the healthcare sector
The two day conference will host over 30+ SMEs from around the world displaying some of the most innovative mobile health & wellness solutions currently on the market. The Showcasing Innovation sessions will highlight the latest innovations such as health apps, web platforms, doctor-patient communication tools, vital sign sensors and wearable technologies that are transforming the health and wellness of citizens.
Mobile health experts from around the World
Health authorities, health providers, executives of leading companies and academia from across the globe will share real experiences of innovative Health & Wellness solutions. The first speakers confirmed to deliver presentations at Health & Wellness Mobile World Congress 2015 include:
- Jorgin Nordin, Head International Partner & Product Development, Jawbone. (SWEDEN)
- Lars Kalfhaus, Director, Roche Diabetes Care Spain. (SPAIN)
- Xavier Urtubey, CEO, AccuHealth. (CHILE)
- Neil Williams, Head, Alliances and Partnerships TotalMobile. (UK)
- Eric White, Head Health & Wellness, Adidas. (GERMANY)/li>
- Tomaz Gornik, CEO, Marand Inzeniring d.o.o. (SLOVENIA)
- Joe Killen, President, Tunstall Televida. (SPAIN)
- Diogo Ortega, CEO, PharmAssistant. (PORTUGAL)
- Janke Dittmer, Partner, Gilde Healthcare Partners. (FRANCE)
- Tram Nguyen-Trinh, Founder & CEO, VITAnLINK. (FRANCE)
- Klaus Stoeckemann, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Peppermint Venture Partners. (GERMANY)
One global event, two venues
Health and Wellness @ Mobile World Congress 2015, with the support of VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (Golden Sponsor) and AAL Programme (Silver Sponsor) will have two venues this year. First day sessions will be held at Mobile World Centre, in the centre of Barcelona. This agenda will be dedicated to interactive sessions and workshops and is supported by Mobile World Capital Barcelona, collaboration partner of the event. The second day programme will be held in the heart of the Mobile World Congress at Fira Gran Via, Hall 8.0 Theatre District. The high level agenda will mainly focus on keynote talks by international leaders in the health and wellness sector.